Sunday, April 19, 2009

Maybe a White Christmas

It is April and I am thinking of Christmas- Am I mad? Yes and no.

The reason for me thinking about Christmas is because last week I purchased my ticket to the UK for my December holidays. I am actually getting time off in December.

This holiday is going to be good. It is the first time in 14 years of work that I will be off before Christmas eve and the week between Christmas and New Year I am off the whole week. Normally I work till at least 2pm on Christmas eve and then the week between Christmas and New Year I work most days. Mt leave starts on the 23rd December and I only return to work on the 5th January 2010. WOW!

I am excited,so all I need now is snow on Christmas morning- I know that anyone living in the UK would like to kill me for talking about there winter season already. I went to the bank yesterday to start a notice account to save my spending money, so I can enjoy my time away and with family.

So I have a nice short term goal to look forward to!

2 comments:

Miller said...

Glad to hear you are getting the time off. I'm headed off to the UK on Thursday, so excited!!!!

Hayley said...

Awesome Keith, yay for you,

And its never to early to start thinking about holidays!