Wednesday, March 25, 2009

On a Roll

So my last post less than 24 hours ago I mentioned winning tickets to watch rugby on Saturday at Coke ' Cola Park. Anyway this morning I went to an AGM at the Indaba hotel in Fourways for the company that provide me with my Industrial Relations Support at work.

Anyway these meetings are always a nightmare as they battle to get members to attend. Anyway my feeling is that it is one way to say thanks for all the advice they give me. At the registration we were given name tags and these had numbers on, I decided to choose 33!

We went through the meeting part and a few talks and the meeting ended with a lucky draw. Guess what number is drawn- number 33. I won a R3000 training course voucher! So I get to go on another course and the bonus is that my boss has agreed if the course I want to go on is over R3000 he will cover the extra!

This is so exciting as these courses are always well presented and very informative. The company is very professional and practical. So I will have another course on my CV. Yippee!

So that's 2 wins in a week. Maybe I must enter the Lotto this week!

2 comments:

Miller said...

Flip, not bad dude! Go for the hatrick!!!!

Good on you!

Hayley said...

bloody hell....you better buy a lottery ticket. they say things happen in threes