Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fireproof

Last night I finally got to watch Fireproof! I do not know how many times I wanted to watch it, but could not- either I was to slow in booking it or I forgot to book it or the night I booked it for I had a prior engagement with friends.

Any yesterday at lunch time I went to my local Spar to grab something for lunch and decided to pop into the video store and there it was - Fireproof was in and not booked! Anyway I started watching it and thought I was not going to see the end. Boy was I wrong- as the movie progressed, so I got more involved and my mind got working. Although I am not in any form of relationship I still learnt from the movie. It is amazing and a life lesson for everyone.

I am a believer and this movie strengthened my belief and showed that wonders of God in it's own special way!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Loved that movie.
Okay it was not well made...but the message was just amazing.

I think everyone should see it!