Wednesday, May 20, 2009

In Honour of a Special Person!

I noticed the other day that I had written 49 posts in the last few months. I never realised I would ever get that far and enjoy it. My blog is not often visited, but the few people who do visit it are really appreciated and I am honoured to have you as part of my blog- Thank You! I have 3 regular followers and you have taught me to speak my mind and share my feelings. There are still a few things I cannot share yet, but I will do so when I am ready.

One of my main reasons for starting a blog was to be able to speak my heart to "somebody" and the reason for using my blog is I do not really have anyone I can always speak my heart to. My brother is the most amazing person on the world and yes I can speak to him, but he also has a life and I do not always want to "burden" him. I have some wonderful aunts and a great sister in law, but I feel they also have lives and I cannot share verbally with them.

The main thing is there are certain things that I cannot share verbally for different reasons- they my think I have lost the plot or they just will not understand.

My blog was started because the one person I could air my thoughts with is no longer alive today and that is my dearest mom. So today I honour this post in her memory, my dearest mom who departed from my life so suddenly a year ago tomorrow!

I wish I could share my life and thoughts with her daily, I miss her like crazy, but in my heart I have memories that no one can take away! Gosh she was special and an honour to have known.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Awesome post Keith!
And know that I am listening as well....anytime!

Keith said...

Thanks Hayley, your support is appreciated. I only realised this earlier today that today is in fact Ascension Day- A day that is important on the Christian Calender and it has just made me have a lovely feeling on where mom is.

You and Francios are special people- Thanks

Miller said...

Great post!!!!
I'm glad to one of your regular followers, and read your posts. Thanks for sharing this special moment with us!

Keith said...

Thanks Mark, it's comments like yours that keep me inspired!