Monday, July 13, 2009

I am around!!

Well I said in my last blog, I was going to be scarce and I see I last posted a pitiful 4 weeks ago! Anyway I will amend my ways going forward.

The Confed's cup was a learning curve for South Africa and our company. We have learnt what we need to do. The British and Irish Rugby Tour was also not as big as anticipated, but keep us on our toes. I went to watch the match in Durban and worked most of the weekend as our stands down in Durban were busy. However I still managed to watch the game live. It was truly amazing to see how many supporters came from the UK to support there team!

Other than that just been busy at work. We had our mid year conference this last weekend and planned for the next 12 months!

I will add some photo's of the weekend in our my next post. We went to a beautiful part of South Africa- Zululand to a place called Bayete Zulu! We were there 18 months ago and I will go back there any day.

I took today off to do some personal things and got the worst over in the shortest period. I manged to get a change of ownership done on my mom's car done and my licence paid in a whole of 25 minutes- this must be a record for me. So well done Boksburg municipality.

1 comment:

Miller said...

For the municipality in any city that must be a record. Looking forward to hearing from you more.