Thursday, June 11, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have been wanting to write a post on my blog for the last few nights, but have just been to cold and tired!

What makes matters more challenging is that the next 3 and a bit weeks are going to be so hectic for me work wise, I do not know. We are moving into a busy time at work- Confed's Cup and British and Irish Lions Rugby tour. It is a lot of hard work for us, but also so exciting. Hence I do not think blogging will be top of my calender, however I may have some events to share with you.

I cannot complain as it is an honour to be involved in these events. I have also been honoured to attend some rather exciting matches. For the Confed's Cup I am going to the opening ceremony and game, at Coca Cola Park on Sunday. On Thursday I am going to Loftus to watch Italy vs USA. That is 2 international soccer games in 1 week- WOW!

My biggest catch is the First Test- Springbok's vs British and Irish Lions in Durban. My favourite stadium! So with hard hard work comes some play.


I will try and keep you posted on news if I can!

1 comment:

Miller said...

You better, you really are luckt to attend those games and the opening ceremony. It is totally awesome. With hard work comes rewards. In teaching we don't quite see those rewards though...

Look forward to the stories to follow!