Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hello

Well it has been age's since I wrote a post for my blog and yes I am feeling guilty for not doing so. Anyway I have decided to share some of my news with my blogger "family"!

The main reason for not posting anything, is that I just have been unable to put my thoughts into words. So I did not want to confuse or bore you.

Anyway, what has been happening in the world of Keith? As you are aware I have been planning my trip to the UK for Christmas. I have ticket, visa and all that is needed is money. That fortunately is planned and can be taken care of. Other than that I have been rather quite.

Work has been hectic, but it has been keeping my out of mischief. I fortunately can put my fill effort into my job and look back at my achievements and completed goals. My latest project was organising a live read of an advert for our company on OFM this week. I had goosebumps when I listened to it while audio streaming on Friday morning.

The other brilliant news is that I have meet up with some of my old school friends and they have made me feel special and wonderful. I just have such a positive out look on things through them!

I have been going to a Church in Kempton Park for the last few weeks and have really enjoyed these Sunday evening's. I have found that I am thinking clearly, and just been more chirpy. However that is for a different post.

December is when my goals start happening- I am going to "the Killers" concert on the first Friday in December. I have got my ticket and am going to rock with the teens. I have started to like there music since my brother introduced them to me earlier this year. It is going to be brilliant.


So basically that's me at the moment, nothing to exciting, just a few goals and achievements. Hopefully I will post something more sensible soon.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

sounds like you are in a good place...so happy for you.

See you at the Killers concert? cannot wait!

Miller said...

Awesome that all is falling into place for you. My son is going to the Killers concert with Hayley. Seems like I'm showing a bit of the age thing.... need to work on that!

Work seems pretty great for you at the moment... good stuff.

Good friends and church... an awesome combination!
Keep up the positive outlook... I need it for Comrades.

Keith said...

The Killers concert is going to be awesome. All my friends cannot make there minds up, so I booked my ticket. I make a party on my own! Hayley, Francios and I will show the teens how to party hard.

Hayley said...

Exactly Keith!!!!!!!!!! :-)