Monday, September 21, 2009

So Positive

I have been feeling so positive over the last while, which is awesome. I have just started to take things as they come and be more excepting and positive. Each thing that is happening in my life is a "challenge", some are fun, some are difficult and some are mind boggling. However each challenge as I call them happens for a reason.

The way I know I feel better about things is that I all of a sudden always have a song or music in my head! And I will be honest I do sing out aloud when I am alone- so no I do not scare the people around me.

I meet an old school friend the other day in passing at the shops and since then he has introduced me to some really good friends I have not seen for ages. The greatest thing about these friendships is that we are all Christians and have the same belief in God.

I have always been a believer, but they have helped me strengthen my belief's. Going to cell once a week and Church on a Sunday is now so important to me. If I miss one of those, I will feel so lost! It is so great to drive along the road and get caught in a traffic jam and not be so frustrated. I overcome my frustration by looking out the window and admiring the trees and plants outside.

Things occur in our life for a reason and the meeting of my old friend has made me feel SO good about myself and the people around me. So my goal going forward is only to be positive when writing in my blog.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Oh Keith, I am so happy for you!

I know what you mean about the Church thing, when we started going again in CT, it makes such a difference in your life.

By the way which church are you going to?

Keith said...

Hi Hayley, it is the Maranatha Church in Kempton Park, I can always forward you service times and address. They in fact use a lot of the Hillsong songs. A lot of Benoni people are there- Brendan Pearson, Darryl and Clint Fox to name a few!