Thursday, August 21, 2008

Missing Photo's

I discovered last night that my camera is not working. The reason I discovered this was because I wanted to put some photo's on my blog and they are sitting on my memory card. I was looking at my blog and it looks so bland.'

Although I do not use my camera often, I realised how important photo's are to life. Anyway the good news is, I managed to take my camera for a service and was relived to be told that the particular model I have has a factory fault and I was not the only one with a problem. This is great news as I am going to the UK at the end of September for a holiday and want to take as many pictures as possible.

So I am sure you will be seeing more pictures soon, and yes a profile picture is on it's way- I just need to put it onto a flash drive.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Yay, yay, yay....welcome Keith!!!

The Running Golfer said...

Hi Keith, welcome! Hayley has told me such nice things about you and it`s great to finally "meet" you! Looking forward to reading your blog.