Thursday, August 21, 2008

Weekend Goal

Well I have set myself a goal this weekend. I am currently living in a town house with 2 bedroom's. The main bedroom was my mom's and I occupy he second bedroom. Since my mom passed away I have been building up the courage to move into her room. I have been postponing it for a number of reason's, the main been is that I just never felt right about moving into mom's room- it was hers and she was the only one who lived in that room. However I have overcome that hurdle this week an said to myself, although it was mom's room, she would want me to be comfortable.

So I am going to make the move and I will shed a tear or 2 as I do it, but I think it will also do me good to make the changes in the house and take the memories that I see daily away. The most important memory's will always be in my heart.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Good luck Keith, I know its going to be difficult, by I agree, I think its a good idea!