Monday, August 25, 2008

Goal Achieving

Last week I mentioned that I wanted to move into the main bedroom of my town house! Well after a lot of delay tactics, I did it. I tried to do it all on my own on Saterday, but got as far as moving the beds. Anyway I was fortunate to have assistance on Sunday and we got the job completed.

It went well, except for a moment when I found a Christmas card my mom gave to me last year. This opened the flood gates and I was man down for about 5 minutes. Anyway I composed myself and had a cold drink and felt better. My room is looking nice now- I wish I could post a picture, but as I said last week my camera is not functioning.

On that note, I received some positive news today about my camera. I phoned the company who I took it to for repairs and the repair is going to be done under warranty, so I do not need to go out and buy a new camera for my overseas trip.

Anyway my Monday has not been to bad, I just hope the rest of the week continues in a similar way.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Well done Keith!

Hayley said...

Me again, I have tagged you! Check out my blog!

Have a good day!