Friday, December 12, 2008

The Weekend has arrived

Well the weekend I have been waiting for for the last 9 weeks has arrived. Yes I have been back from the UK for 9 weeks now! The reason why I have been counting down this weekend, is because my brother and his wife arrive on Sunday, I am so excited.

Yes I have seen him recently, but I cannot wait to see him again. I think the main reason for my excitement is because he is my only living immediate family left in the world. We have a few things planned to do together, but I unfortunately am going to be working so we will live our individual lives until after I finish work.

One of the first things we will be doing is scattering mom's ashes in Durban on Tuesday. We want to get this done before Christmas and hopefully find a bit of closer.

I then have to fly to Cape Town on Wednesday morning and spend the night there for work purposes. I return on Thursday evening. (Hayley and Francois- please order some good weather for Wednesday and Thursday).

We then have no real plans till Christmas day, which will be a family day- but a very different day. We then all head to Cape Town, although we are ll leaving on different days. So I am again gathering airport time during the next 2 weeks.

Then New Years eve is going also be different, we are attending a Dinner Dance organised by my brothers friends. The one good thing is we are staying at the venue, so no driving.

So that's my next few weeks in a nut shell. By the way I am working through most of this.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Oooooh lucky you!!!!
I know what it feels like, when you cannot wait to seefamily.
I will be sure to order the weather for you...it's been HOT here!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like you are going to have fun!