Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Lights

As I have mentioned before our complex did Christmas Lights this year. Here are some photo's for you to see what it was like. The first picture is my Christmas Tree with the lounge lights on.


This is my Christmas Tree with the lights off.Some of the neighbours efforts. The photo's do not do the lights justice.







The complex main gates:

Again the Complex gates:


NOT been biased but the picture below is my favourite lights. This is my effort and is what I did for the complex above my double garage doors.


The photo's are not the best- I am battling to use my camera at present.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Cameras never take good pictures of lights!
Awesome, jeepers looks like everyone put in the effort. Thanks for the photos

Keith said...

Thanks Hayley- You right lights are not photographic. The effort people put in was awesome