Thursday, March 5, 2009

Restart

Okay so towards the end of last year, I started a campaign to loose weight and get fit. I am not going to bore you with exotic excuses, but it went well for about a month and then the wheels fell off.

Anyway, I have restarted the campaign and this time I am serious. I actually got serious in December by buying a mountain bike and I must say that I have hardly ridden it. Anyway, I have turned the corner and have committed myself to change. I want to do a lot more riding and in a few month time, I hope to do a decent distant ride.

My other help comes in the form of a bio kinetics consultant. I have had an assessment and now know that the majority of my muscles are not utilised correctly. My muscles are so tight that my body's alignment is skew, skew, skew.

So tonight was my first session since my assessment and I can feel a few muscles have not been worked for a while and need to be stretched. While doing the stretching, I almost felt as if I needed a can of Q20 to spray in the joints. I was clicking and creaking much better. Check Spelling

So what are my goals:
1.) Loose a fair amount of weight
2.) To ride a decent distance on my bicycle
3.) To have my waist circumference come into proportion
4.) To feel good about myself and not be embarrassed.

No comments: