Friday, February 20, 2009

Ouch!!























I am officially sun burnt! Our company is doing all the clothing retail for the A1 GP been held at Kyalami this weekend and today was day 1 of 3. And guess what, I got sun burnt. Now I am normally scared of the sun and had my factor 30 in the car, but failed to put it on. So at the photo's show, my face is a beet root and my feet have a great sandal tan.


The photo's were taken with the flash on so in fact the light has improved the colour, I have in fact burnt a lot darker. I thought my feet were just dirty, but after a shower they are still dark, so I can officially say I am sun burnt. My cheeks are on fire as well as my ears and the rest of my body is warm. So today was day 1 of 3, so I think I have learnt my lesson. I am sure that I will be the first one to apply sun protection lotion tomorrow.


5 comments:

Hayley said...

So funny Keith!

The Running Golfer said...

He he, suffer baby suffer!

Miller said...

So funny, imagine what it is going to be like on day 3!

Keith said...

Day 3 report back- I am fried, my face is already peeling. I cannot wait for my air conditioned office tomorrow.

Miller said...

Good to see you survived, even though you are peeling!