Thursday, September 25, 2008

Excitement

Well the count down is almost complete- 1 more sleep until I leave for the UK. As I write this post, I see that in exactly 24 hours I leave for the airport.

I have so been looking forward to this break for a number of reasons:
1.) A break from work to refresh my batteries
2.) I get a way from home
3.) I get to see my brother and his wife- the 2 most important people in my life
4.) I am going to see some old school friends- thanks Facebook

Anyway I am thinking about the packing and just wondering how I can magically pack my bags with doing as little as possible. I will hopefully keep you posted with my journey every few days. I love travelling and cannot wait to see the sights of London again.

1 comment:

The Running Golfer said...

Have a great trip Keith, we`re very jealous!