Sunday, September 21, 2008

Rugby

Well, the Currie Cup is coming to the most exciting time where any mistake can cost a team it's place in the next round. I received an e-mail from my aunt this morning which sum's up my feelings.

If you haven't guessed it, we are all shouting for the Sharks, who are currently number 1 on the log. Anyway what I love about the Currie Cup it is not over till it's over. The Sharks may be in position 1 today, but next week could be a total different outcome.

All I can say is: MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN!!!!!!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

brilliant! Not a Sharks supporter, but hate the bulls!

The Running Golfer said...

I`m with my wife, I hate the bulls with a passion. Pierrie Spies is a rumour and should thank his lucky stars that the Groot Snor (PDV) picked him ahead of Kanko. Maybe they are distant relatives.

In any case, I don`t mind the Sharks, in fact I quite like them. They do a fantastic job marketing their team, the best in SA by far.

I am a WP fan for my sins and have been for the last 31 years.

I just want to remind you, the Sharks have not won a trophy for 12 years, so don`t count those chickens just yet... :)

Keith said...

Hi Guy's

100% it is an open competition and yes the Shark's track record is not great, but I will only count my chickens at the end of the competition.

I just hope it's won in a sportmans say by any team.