Monday, November 17, 2008

If Dogs could speak



As you are aware, I have a fox terrier named Jody. She is my companion and best friend. Anyway I did the fatal mistake of buying a different brand of pellets when I purchased the last packet, we did she let me know about my mistake. It was like a child having to eat his vegetables and does not like them- it did not go down well at all.
Anyway I was rewarded tonight as when I feed her, the food was eaten as if she had been starved for month's. This brings me down to the question what would dog's be like if they could speak? Although there actions and expressions, give us an idea of what they are thinking, I often wonder what is going through there minds or what they would say at any moment. Then comes the fact, what would they say about us?

I am greeted daily when I get home from work with either a rawhide bone in her mouth or a hoof, and the one that brings great pleasure a empty 2 litre cold drink bottle.

You can be sitting quietly having a forty winks or watching tv and then suddenly the bottle is attached and Jody literally runs around with a bottle and has a great time. I often think to myself how something so simple makes her so happy.

No comments: