Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Spring Cleaning a Bachelors Pod

So I live a typical bachelor's life. I am very fortunate I have a family member in the catering business and all it takes is an e-mail and my meals are arrange for the month. Otherwise everything else is so bachelor like.

The fridge is not that full. Enough food for lunches and breakfasts and then a few beers. In saying that, I have really cut back on my beer in take, so that my kitchen. Then comes the bedroom- always neat and tidy. I cannot stand closes lying all over the place and everything must be put away. My mother would be shocked to see how I have changed.

My biggest problem is I have 2 bedrooms and all the cupboards full of my clothes and yes ladies I use them to the fullest. I am in a dilemma as my brother arrives in 2 weeks and I need to give him space. It is amazing how in routine a person gets.

My study is a nightmare, I need to get the filing done- I think my brother would be shocked to see how everything is in what I call an organised mess. I need to sit down this weekend and get that sorted.

So I guess this weekend is spring cleaning time- I cannot continue been so spread out, even though I live alone. But the funny part is that once I am complete I will be glad it is done.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Good luck Keith, I need to the same!