Sunday, November 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged

As I mentioned in my last post- I have been tagged by Hayley. Well I have been thinking what 6 points about me can and am I prepared to share with my blog readers. I have wanted to make it interesting, special and most importantly honest, so here goes:



1.) I have started to collect coffee mugs of places I have been to, especially sports stadiums.
2.) I enjoy cooking, but cannot stand working with flour on my hands.
3.) I have been in the cockpit of and Airbus A300 whilst taking off from Durban- I was probably 7 years old.
4.) I got my first kitchen appliance when I was 15 years old.
5.) I still want to get a degree- probably HR Management
6.) I own at least 5 Bonnie Tyler compact discs.

Well it is probably not the most exciting list, but all 6 points are honest and true to me.

1 comment:

Miller said...

I got tagged by Hayley once.. I never got round to posting though. So you must be the lucky owner of a Spurs mug!!!!!!! Please tell me you brought a spare one home just in case you met up with a Spurs fan.

Bonnie Tyler - That's interesting.